Tuesday 7 January 2014

Fragrance Direct

I love beauty just as much as the next girl, but sometimes its hard to keep up with all the new products and there (sometimes) very high prices.

I am constantly looking online for either cheaper alternatives or websites that sell the same products for a fraction of the price.. This is when I stumbled upon http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/

Fragrance Direct is a website that sells all kinds of beauty products from many different brands, I once bought an Elizabeth Arden blush for just £4.50!!! They still sell this on their website which you can find here. Some of their swatches are a little hard to figure out, for instances their swatches for the Essie polishes they sell are not very good at all, so if I see a colour I might like I type the name of it into google and check out the swatches on images.

I have been using this website for about a year and a half now and I still love it, they add new lines all the time and it is so much cheaper than the high-street!

Have you used this website before? Or do you know of any other websites like this?

Marie x


No comments:

Post a Comment